We are Workshop of Photonics | WOP – a growing high-technology company, providing solutions and technologies for industry and science customers around the world. We deliver fully integrated services from feasibility and prototyping to actual solutions – manufacturing services and laser workstations that enable our customers to reach their goals.
We are looking for a new team member – a Mechanical Design Engineer.
What will you do
- Be responsible for mechanical side design of laser workstations.
- Prepare mechanical drawings of laser workstations and its parts.
- Optomechanics design.
- Close collaboration with custom mechanical parts’ manufacturers to identify and order necessary ones.
- Preparing of assembly and transportation schemes; compilation of BOM.
- Improve existing machines and its parts design.
What we expect
- Working experience in mechanical design engineering.
- Experience dealing with 3D design software such as Autodesk Inventor, Solidworks.
- Experience in collaborating with manufacturers of milled parts to produce the best results.
- Good knowledge of GD&T.
- Experience in precision engineering design is considered as advantage.
- Experience in designing systems (industrial automation, production lines or mechanisms) is a big advantage.
- Experience of working with positioning stages.
- Knowledge of optical systems is an advantage.
- The ability to multitask, be organized and detail oriented.
- Proactive approach and a strong sense of personal responsibility.
- Education in engineering.
- Fluent in English.
What we offer
- Monthly salary from 2128 EUR to 2660 EUR (bruto). The final agreed salary will depend on your experience and competence.
- In addition, quarterly bonuses depended on team and your personal achieved goals.
- High-technology and lasers that you can be passionate about. We are ready to share our knowledge about femtosecond laser technology and solutions with you. Just be eager to learn!
- International environment and challenges in interesting projects.
- The chance to develop yourself and your career in high-technologies – we have big ambitions.
- Extra benefits such as health and accident insurance, possibility to save on 3rd pillar pension fund, flexible working hours, possibility to work remotely, atmosphere of learning and development with youngsters’ spirit is guaranteed.
Do you feel that this work is for you? Please send your CV to [email protected]
Confidentiality is guaranteed. Saving your and our time, we will inform only the selected candidates.