Expired on: Mar 31, 2022
Laser Systems Engineer
Get ready to:
- Lead and be responsible of femtosecond laser micromachining workstation construction process from idea to installation at customer facilities;
- Evaluate customer needs, test it, and apply on femtosecond laser micromachining workstation;
- Ensure laser and optical part smooth operations on femtosecond laser micromachining workstation;
- Construct, test and deliver laser system optical part based on drawing and instructions provided by R&D division;
- Technical customer support and assistance of femtosecond laser micromachining workstation use.
We expect that you’ll bring:
- Working experience in laser or optics field;
- Experience in design and ability to use design tools such as but not limited to Autodesk Inventor, Solidworks;
- Good knowledge of project management and coordination;
- The ability to multitask, be organized and detail oriented;
- Proactive approach and a strong sense of personal responsibility;
- Good communication skills;
- The ability to go abroad for installations at client locations;
- Education in engineering, preferably in physics;
- Fluent in English.
What we offer in return:
- Bruto monthly salary from 2000 EUR. The final agreed salary will depend on your experience and competence;
- In addition, quarterly bonuses depended on team and your personal achieved goals;
- High-technology and lasers that you can be passionate about. We are ready to share our knowledge about femtosecond laser technology and solutions with you. Just be eager to learn!
- The chance to develop yourself and your career in high-technologies – we have big ambitions;
- Extra benefits such as health and accident insurance, flexible working hours, possibility to work remotely, atmosphere of learning and development with youngsters’ spirit is guaranteed.
We will inform selected candidates only.
Sorry! This job has expired.