We are Workshop of Photonics I WOP – a growing high-technology company, providing solutions and technologies for industry and science customers around the world. We deliver fully integrated services from feasibility and prototyping to actual solutions – manufacturing services and laser workstations that enable our customers to reach their goals.
With high focus on our laser workstation automation engineering part, we are looking for a new team member – an automation engineer to be responsible for design, assemble, test and start-up the automation and electronics part of the laser workstations. If you are a motivated, well-organized person with a deep understanding of electronics or automation, let us know!
Get ready to:
- Research, design, program, and implement automation parts in laser workstations.
- Test, control, and ensure the quality of automated equipment in manufacturing processes.
- Design, develop and deploy new manufacturing, process automation and process monitoring solutions.
- Be responsible for electronics and automation part schematics and documentation.
- Develop and prototype new products and solutions within R&D team
We expect that you’ll bring:
- Degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, robotics, or similar field
- Experience with electrical, electronic or automation equipment.
- Experience with programing PLC’s, HMI’s and/or robotic solutions.
- Expertise in prototyping and testing electronics
- The ability to troubleshoot equipment and perform complex system tests.
- Proactive approach and a strong sense of personal responsibility.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Fluency in English.
What we offer in return:
- Monthly salary from 2500 EUR to 3000 EUR (bruto). The final agreed salary will depend on your experience and competence.
- In addition, bonuses: quarterly ones depend on your personally achieved goals and yearly ones depend on company achieved financial results.
- High-technology and lasers that you can be passionate about. We are ready to share our knowledge about femtosecond laser technology and solutions with you. Just be eager to learn!
- International environment and challenges in interesting projects.
- The chance to develop yourself and your career in high-technologies – we have big ambitions.
- Extra benefits such as health and accident insurance, possibility to save on 3rd pillar pension fund, flexible working hours, possibility to work remotely, atmosphere of learning and development with youngsters’ spirit is guaranteed.
Do not postpone for later, apply now by sending an email to [email protected], or filling out the form below.
Selected candidates will be contacted only.