Workshop of Photonics | WOP is one of the global leaders in the development of femtosecond laser technologies for manufacturing and research. The company develops technology applications, provides contract manufacturing, and designs workstations for industry and R&D clients.
What’s the role?
Reporting to the Head of Sales and working closely in a team with the Sales, Research, and Production Departments.
As Junior Sales Manager you will play an important role in building solid relationships in the B2Bsegment. You will be responsible for supporting our Laser System sales in foreign markets.
An ideal candidate should be a motivated, active, well-organized person with a deep understanding of prospecting and developing strong relationships with customers and possess a solid engineering or physics background.
- Assist and support sales managers.
- Communication with new or existing customers/sales channels.
- Analysis of client needs.
- Commercial offers and documents preparation.
- Negotiating and implementing commercial terms.
- Participation in exhibitions, seminars.
- Customer visits and technical consulting.
What we’re looking for
- Recognized technical expertise.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong orientation to learning and growing as a professional
- Selling services and products to new customers.
- Passion for challenges and solutions.
- Organized and detailed-oriented person.
- Proactive approach and a strong sense of personal responsibility.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with one of the leading companies within the global Laser industry.
- Career growth opportunities.
- A full- time offer.
- You’ll be able to develop your professional knowledge and expertise in a supportive working environment.
- Freedom to organize your work and flexible working hours
- Salary is from 2100 Euro (GROSS), which depends on the competencies and experience of the candidate plus bonus depending on success reaching targets
- Extra benefits such as health and accident insurance, the possibility to save on the 3rd pillar pension fund, flexible working hours, the possibility to work remotely, and an atmosphere of learning and development with youngsters’ spirit are guaranteed.
Do you feel that this work is for you? Please send your CV to [email protected]
If you have additional questions, feel free to contact Andrius Pilipuitis at +370 676 16251
Confidentiality is guaranteed. Saving your and our time, we will inform only the selected candidates.