We are Workshop of Photonics | WOP – a growing high-technology company, providing solutions and technologies for industry and science customers around the world. We deliver fully integrated services from feasibility and prototyping to actual solutions – manufacturing services and laser workstations that enable our customers to reach their goals.
With a high focus on our laser workstations, we are looking for a new team member – a mechanical design engineer to be responsible for the mechanical part of the laser workstation’s design. If you are a motivated, well-organized person with a deep understanding of mechanical design, let us know!
What you will do
- Be responsible for the mechanical side design of laser workstations;
- Prepare mechanical drawings of laser workstations and their parts;
- Optomechanics design;
- Close collaboration with custom mechanical parts manufacturers to identify and order necessary ones;
- Preparing of assembly and transportation schemes; compilation of BOM;
- Improve existing machines and their parts design.
What we expect
- Working experience in mechanical design engineering;
- Experience dealing with 3D design software such as Autodesk Inventor, and Solidworks;
- Experience in collaborating with manufacturers of milled parts to produce the best results;
- Good knowledge of GD&T;
- Experience in precision engineering design is considered an advantage;
- Experience in designing systems (industrial automation, production lines, or mechanisms) is a big advantage;
- The ability to handle multiple projects at a time, be organized and detail-oriented;
- Proactive approach and a strong sense of personal responsibility;
- Education in engineering;
- Fluent in English.
What we offer
- Salary from 1800EUR to 3000EUR Brutto. The final agreed salary will depend on your skills;
- Quarterly bonuses depended on the team and your personally achieved goals;
- High-technology and lasers that you can be passionate about. We are ready to share our knowledge about femtosecond laser technology and solutions with you. Just be eager to learn!
- International environment and challenges in interesting projects;
- The chance to develop yourself and your career in high-technologies – we have big ambitions;
- Extra benefits such as health and accident insurance, the possibility to save on the 3rd pillar pension fund, flexible working hours, the possibility to work remotely, an atmosphere of learning and development with youngsters’ spirit are guaranteed.
Do not postpone for later, apply now by sending an email at [email protected], or fill out the form below.
Selected candidates will be contacted only.