We are Workshop of Photonics | WOP – a growing high-technology company, providing solutions and technologies for industry and science customers around the world. We deliver fully integrated services from feasibility and prototyping to actual solutions – manufacturing services and laser workstations that enable our customers to reach their goals.
With a high focus on our laser workstations, we are looking for a new team member – a senior laser systems engineer.
What will you do
- Be responsible for the conceptual design of the laser microfabrication workstation.
- Define and research technical requirements for the project.
- Work with the suppliers to find the best solution for the technical problems at hand.
- Be responsible for the optical design of the laser path.
- Generate design requirements for other engineers.
- Design, develop, test, and implement new equipment into workstations.
- Hands-on tasks to build, configure, and test workstations.
- Make drawings for manufactured parts, and communicate with manufacturers to achieve the best results.
What we expect
- Technical education is preferred in physics-related studies.
- Working experience in the laser sector.
- Experience designing complex systems or products
- Good CAD skills (Autodesk Inventor, Solidworks, or similar).
- Good knowledge of GDT.
- Good planning skills.
- Experience working with FEA tools – advantage.
- Initiative, flexibility, good communication skills, goal-oriented work approach.
What we offer
- Salary from 2350 gross/month. The final agreed salary will depend on your skills.
- Quarterly bonuses depend on the team and your personally achieved goals.
- High-technology and lasers that you can be passionate about. We are ready to share our knowledge about femtosecond laser technology and solutions with you. Just be eager to learn!
- International environment and challenges in exciting projects.
- The chance to develop yourself and your career in high-technologies – we have big ambitions.
- Extra benefits such as health and accident insurance, the possibility to save on the 3rd pillar pension fund, flexible working hours, the possibility to work remotely, and an atmosphere of learning and development with youngsters’ spirit are guaranteed.
Do not postpone for later, apply now by sending an email at [email protected], or fill out the form below.
If you have additional questions, feel free to contact Valdas Auksorius at +370 620 60030.
Selected candidates will be contacted only.